Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering" Steven Wright

This quote pretty much sums it up for me! I have spent twenty something years daydreaming (or trying to daydream) about everything! I decided to start this blog to gather all those "dreams" of mine and put them to good use. How many of you spend a good part of your days "pinning"? If you know about pinterest, then you surely know what I am talking about. Pinterest is like virtual daydreaming for me and it has sucked me into the vortex as well. I have spent many hours happily "pinning" away. On this blog, I am going to share with you some of those ideas that I am determined to make come to life. I will also share the happenings of mine and Tommy's new life in SLC, and hopefully some of my own ideas and creations too.


Here are some photos of our drive from Gig Harbor, WA to SLC, UT.






We moved to SLC at the end of October 2011. After spending the last six years together traveling back and forth between Georgia, Australia, Belgium and Seattle, we decided to settle our behinds down in SLC, UT of all places! We founds a cute little duplex and I have spent the last two months or so hanging photos, moving furniture and collecting all those items that make a house (or apartment) feel like home. It is still a work in progress, and good practice for when we own a house of our own one day (that I can actually paint and renovate).

No comments:

Post a Comment